Thursday, September 07, 2006

awesome session

I had a hellish day today. Exhausted. I was out in downtown san francisco until 230am, got home at 3am. Had to wake up at 11 to go to the bank. After lunch with my aunt (who is really sick, high fever and more), I cooked curry chicken for the family for dinner.

My aunt was basically non-functional. So after cooking I drove to Millbrae to pick up my cousin Joe and his friend Johnathan. I changed into my swimsuit at my aunt's place, took Johnathan home, and then went straight to 3rd ave. I was soo sleepy.

But of course, I was all better once I got to 3rd ave. A few kiters were on the water already. I rigged up my kite and went out with my 9m. It was light wind again. But I stayed upwinds for a really long time until the wind died down on me, so I figured that I should come back. My kite could no longer carry around.

Not only did I not lose my board, I was able to stay upwinds, really edging to both left and right side, turning my body. I was really happy with my progress. It really hit the sweet spot when I made the smoothest change of direction. Hehe, I felt like an experienced kiter for once.

After my session, two kiters came up to me and complimented my progress. I was glad =)

Anyway, after kiting, I had to be a chauffer for my cousins, taking them to music lessons. I still have to go pick up the one more kid.

I am sooo tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home