Sunday, March 12, 2006

Last day in St. Lucia

I had so much fun yesterday. I can sail left and right just fine now and even go upwind a little. I am now working on braking and the change of direction in a continuous motion. I was out for about an hour and 45 mins yesterday in total, but it felt longer only because I wasn't swimming so much anymore. I am spending more on the board than in the water.

For dinner, Bart and I rented a car to go to Balenbouche. Balenbouche is an estate owned by a German family. There is an old sugarmill in their estate. The place is beautiful. The house was so cute. The table setting and the lighting created this romance that I adored. The food was delicious, Bart says that food is out of place (the island can't match it), it's quite true.

Anyway, I am at the reef now, waiting for my breakfast and getting ready to go kiting again before I leave. I have to leave the reef at 1pm...so I better get ready. See you all back in NY!

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Pierkiter said...

Stacy??!!!! It's nearly impossible!!ah ah ah
While I published my photos I have made a search on blogger and… I have found yours blog!!!Do you remember about me ? I'm Pier the Italian boy who " tried to speak in English " with you.. ehheeh

My compliments.I have translate your blog to improve my English ;)))I have read also that you have been also to Miami and in Argentine with the kite.. they are spots that I would want to visit !! I would want to remain in contact with you… this is my mail:

pierluigi_fiorilli@hotmail.com

We could also organize a kite trip all together :))
You write to me!!! You would help me with my English :)))

Take care,
Pier

 

Post a Comment

<< Home